Sunday, February 01, 2009

First cello lesson of the year!

I've officially taken up cello as my next hobby. Lol.
Decided to take up private lessons with tianlaoshi.
And I happily set off for her place without even searching on the net on how to get there, how smart....
Luckily qh brought me to her place then I wasn't late for lesson.
thanks ah! though you walk here and there until I don't know where. lol

Time passes damn fast I tell you!
We practiced a few new scales and some 练习曲and there you go, 1hr up.
Lessons 45mins only, but she gave me extra time! =D
Hahahahahha, randomly walked out of the place after that and I landed myself at another bus stop.
Lol, but at least there's buses leading me home from there too, gotta hunt for tian's place again next sunday.
Oh, and she gave me a red packet too! Hahahaha
I can say I can't wait for the next lesson. Lol

For those starting school tomorrow, have fun! =)

No comments: