Life has been so monotonousT.T
Washing up, watching dramas, reading, eating, sleeping.
That's the kinda life I'm living now.
Seems luxurious, which working adult won't want this kinda life, probably adding in shopping and that would be perfect for them.
This has been the longest break ever since education started for me.
Recessions hitting everyone but yet I spent a hundred over at borders within 1week.
And that's not inclusive of other living expenses.
I'm in a dilema if I should go out and scout for anoter temp job to maintain the money in my account.
Airfares now are downright cheap that I'm so tempted to just simply book a ticket for myself and go on a backpacking trip.
But again, who to pay for my expenses?
Haha, let's take it as if I'm day-dreaming.
My sis has registered with a uni already and she's starting school in on 2march.
There goes my dream of having a companion for march-.-
She told me previously that her course starts in April.
Rah...there goes my plan *poofs*
My cousin has finally reached.
Bye
No comments:
Post a Comment