Hey there, a sad news to start with, till now, my com is still dead:( haha
Ok, next up...
How did I spend my day? :D
Pretty good, went to 3 locations today.
paya lebar, tampines and then pasir ris.
Haha.
It was hard to wake up this morning at 9am when I had been waking up at 12pm++ almost everyday for the past two weeks?
But I'm glad I got myself out of bed rather to send an SMS to fs to say that I'm not joining them.
Haha, saw the cello casings which I fell in love with almost instantly. LOL
I can't wait to get it! Seriously:D
Damn cool, just like me. LOL ;D
Got my cello mute and so...I can start practicing in the middle of the night without having to fear the trouble of waking people up.
I can also play it whenever I want, who cares if it's 4 or 5 in the morning? Haha
Never cross the road with fs because he is DAMN dangerous.
He has sucidal thoughts, lol.
Went back to help out in co and thanks for the gifts. Haha
Hope you like mine though I didn't wrap it up this year. Lol
I think tian wants to be my valentine eh LOL.
Just kidding.
Met the WEIRD people at ehub ntuc. HAHA
Made friends with zhihui's friend!
Believe me?
I know their name!
One of them is called grace and the other is...
I'm sorry, I forgot :X
Haha
Steamboat was madness, amazing, fun, serious and all the things that you can come up with to describe it. Haha
13people squeezed into one table with one hotpot.
Hahaha, one word, fun. Haha
Imagine seeing everyone sitting and chatting and waiting calmly at one moment and the next when the lid was removed, chiong ah!!!!!! Lol
The best joke was the one on caiyan and yaoyi and indirectly shirlin. Haha
The one where cy failed to get any food upon reaching out and yy getting it so easily. Haha
It's amazing how we changed topic so randomly.
From mad laughings to sudden solemn discussions and debates, lol, politics...hais..
Haha, maybe someday we might all sit in the parliment and start debating as mps lol.
I think it will be pretty cool should we really open up a one stop center, from seekig medical aid, to counselling and then to filling a lawsuit.
Haha, imagine, how cool will that be man!
HAHAHA
I'm speaking as if I have already got a position available for me as a lawyer to be telling people to look for me in the future. Lol
Well, dare to dream! Haha:D
I'm obsessed with cabbage now!
Haha
If only time freezes and never ends,
No comments:
Post a Comment