Sunday, February 22, 2009

Happy birthday grace!

Went to get my cello case this afternoon!!!!!!
YES YES YES YES YES =DDDDDD
Okay, I wanted to get an acrylic case actually, but its way off my budget because I can get another cello at that price and so I guess a semi-hard case would make do as well =)
I like the compartment for my bow!!!! =D
It protects my bow from getting hair-less! =D
There's even a security lock for it! Hahahahahaha.

Brought home my cello case because it was bulky(one disadvantage D=) and wandered off with my mum. Hahahahahaha
She's removing her cast next fri! Like finally!
Hahaha, her left arm must be wanting a bath desperately.

Met up with the rest and played.
Hope you enjoyed it grace, though it isn't a lavish one.
Something simple and nice =D
haha.
Happy birthday!

I LOVE MY NEW CELLO CASE! =D
I have yet to receive my enrolment packageT.T

No comments: