HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUILING & ABIGAIL! =)
My computer is now as good as a new computer with everything deleted off its memories.
Thank god I had two hard drives, so only one of it(the main one-.-) has everything deleted off.
My songs, movies, pictures...all gone.
But my whole photo collection so far wasn't saved into that spare hard disk, so now, all the pictures that were taken after MrLim's wedding are deleted T.T
Now I only have those memories left in my mind.
All my program files are deleted as well and some of the applications are as backdated as those of 2004.
Loads of updating to be done.
Hesitated about getting out of the house today from like 11plus all the way till 3plus when I finally decides to make a trip down to vch.
That's what I saw on my way from Raffles Place mrt to VCH.
Different faces everywhere, each holding a camera of their own, snapping the same scenic view as everyone else, but yet the photos that comes out of it are very different.
That's how different every person is though alike.
Can't help but to think about those good old days.
When we went there for concerts, to perform, the supper after those concerts and so much more.
What will life be like 10years down the road?
No, 10months down the road will already be very different, whatsmore 10years.
And on my way back to raffles place mrt, different memories came back to me.
That's how wonderful life can be.
Though passing through the same place, but in a different direction and different time, everything feels different.
How am I going to give enough thanks for all these memories.
It isn't something that easy to be expressed.
Something that I received unexpectedly which kept my mind pondering.
满天的流星雨,是我撒向你心头的祝福,
奔流不息的江河,是我投向你无尽的问候.
愿霏霏的雨丝洗尽你心中的烦愁,
愿金灿灿的阳光洒满你脚下路.
No comments:
Post a Comment