Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Please be alright.

My com is dead at the moment.
I hope that it will be alright soon.
Please please please please please.
I swear that I will go and get an external hard disk this time to store all my stuffs.
Please work again, please please please please.
I almost clicked system recovery without even knowing what will happen to it.
Please, work again for me.
I will not make you work for longer then 18hrs straight again I hope.

How sad can I get when my com choose to die on me now?
My main source of entertainment._.
ok, it's better then it dying when sch starts.
But please work again, please.
ARGH!!

Went to borders today like finally!
Been saying that I want to go there, just that I didn't bother to go there.
Know why? It's because of the bus fare! -.-
And only the bus concession will be offered at a student rate for poly students, apart from that, we will be paying adult fare-.-
Damn it. Because I live so near to tp, I jolly well walked to school to and fro unless I have a lot of things or am late.
But waiting for the bus takes quite long sometimes too, might as well run to school if I'm really late-.-
But what if I decide to travel to other places?
I would have to pay adult fare-.-
Kns.

Back to borders, saw a few books that I wanted to get, but decided not to, because it aren't exactly worth my money.
Haha, but still, for the effort and thoughts of the author writing the book, it deserve to be at that price.

Guess what!
Of all things that could happen, borders at wheelock place chose to ran out of the book!
Damn damn damn damn damn damn
Parkway outlet has it though, but the problem is that I went there with the aim to get that book but yet it chose to be out of stock.
Another title was out of stock too, but I didn't want that book as much because I came to know about that book only today.
I hope to get that book soon, lest it run out of stock at borders.
Checked with other book stores but they don't carry it.
There was this book that I got that didn't had a price sticker on it and it cost me $40plus-.-
It doesn't look that expensive. LOL.
Ok, the book just have to be thick to look expensive to me, lol, but it's not thick at all-.-
I wonder how much will I be spending this hols of mine man.

Went to taka to spend the $50voucher gotten from prom. :P
Bought random stuffs because the stuff that they sells there aren't what I'm looking at now.
Got a friendship keychain and someone to share with after so many years. Haha
I think it's somewhere during sec1 when I wanted to get it but didn't want to keep the other half myself, LOL.
Imagine how embarrassing it is when the conversation goes like this :
-Chats happily-
Someone: hey, who has the other part of the keychain?
You: oh, I bought it for myself actually and the other one is at home...

Am going to charge my iPod now.
Bye:)

No comments: