Sunday, February 01, 2009

Steamboat Dinner with the clique:D

Yo!
Okay..long day today but a fun one. :D
Went to mrspong's and mrsteh's place.
Fun fun fun and fun. Hahahaha
We can simply find any games to entertain ourselves and have fun!
Hahahahaha, gambled for the first time this new year.
Didn't win much, but hey, didn't lose any money afterall!:)
Haha:p

Went to Ecp for steamboat dinner and it was pretty fun, laughing at all the stupid things.
Haha, and playing wen zi jie long with hmt people makes one whose chinese isn't that good depressed. Haha
But hey, I got an A1 for my mt afterall, so my chinese shouldn't be that bad right?? Hahahaha

Took pictures and suddenly my mind got me a little depressed.
Most of them are starting school on Monday whereas I would still be rotting at home.
Can't wait to start school, don't like the feeling of not studying for so long.
The fact that everyone will be seperating is inevitable, but I rather not have it happening.
Why can't i handle seperations well:(
We'll have lesser opportunities to hang out because of everybody's hectic schedule..
I will miss all of you like mad, the laughters and all the fun.
All the fond memories, I can't bear for it to get lesser, so keep it going ok!!

After today, our next outing seem so far away...

No comments: