Removed my right wisdom tooth today.
And now, I have officially lost 50% of my wisdom because only my top ones are left.
Wonder if I can continue going towards my dream now that half of my wisdom are gone.
Okay, judging by what I've said, I'm not anywhere sane.
Hahaha, I think its not funny eh, what about you?
Hahaha, lame.
Well, this time, the operation/surgery took 1hr-.-
It was only 20-30mins the other time.
Just because my tooth won't budge-.-
And what's amazing about it was that the tooth broke 2 of my dentist's METAL instrument-.-
Yah, and he had to use laser to cut the tooth into 2 and remove it.
It also had a curved root, like a hook, just that it isn't that curve as a hook and that made it harder to remove, because simply pulling it out would cause the gum to bleed profusely.
The feeling I had this time was worst than the previous time.
RAHHHHHHHH.......
Heard the drillings and stuff and I was like damn...
Because I didn't had any drillings the other time, it was simply cutting of my gum and then removing it.
The tooth was deeper this time round.
I could feel my jaw vibrating when he was drilling, was also worrying what if he lost control of the instrument. LOL
Broken jaw.
Saw my wisdom tooth, as expected, its small...lol, it look so much like my other back teeths.
Not any bigger.
As compared to my sis ones', its so much smaller-.-
And..its broken into two pieces -.-
Once again, the smell of the raw gum/wound would always be there.
It wasn't that bad the other time because it didn't went on for that long the other time.
It was totally disgusting.
It seem exactly the same as the air I breathe in when I was P4 when he cut my gum to expose two of my 'lost' tooth.
RAH..can't stand it, hate that smell.
And I saw the needle he used to stitch my gum, it was shaped like a hook ._.
However, I felt better after everything because unlike the previous time, I don't have to prepare myself for another surgery to remove my wisdom tooth again, unless something crops up and I hope none of it would happen.
Though I would be living on liquid food the next few days, I feeling good now.
Felt damn irritated after I left the dentist because the anesthetic wore off and I felt the pain and the damn bus made me wait for 20mins.
But I forgot about the pain as soon as I continued reading my book.
Hahahahahahaha.
After reading the book, I actually wondered if I should continue aiming to be a deputy public prosecutor/defence counsel.
Because, its hard to survive when you're not the top few, because the punishment for capital crimes concerns a life, so people would naturally look for the top ones.
And I don't know if I want to be a DPP because sometimes the accused is actually innocent =/
And I don't know if I will be able to stand looking at those gruesome pictures for certain cases(that is if I'm appointed to that case.)
But if I don't continue my aim, life would be boring, I don't fancy conveyancing, and I can't possibly only be a lawyer to handle divorce cases right?
Life would be so boring-.-
Argh....there's simply just too much time for me now that my mind keeps running wild-.-
I'm saying as if I would definitely end up as a lawyer-.-, I haven't even started poly yet.
Gonna go down to Phin's tomorrow for I don't know what reason either, the person just said he wanted to talk.
The other time, it was also on the second day after the surgery that I had to go for robinson's training and now this. -.-
My swollen face-.-
People would stare at me like I'm some kinda weirdo.
I haven't heard from Bernard & Rada Law Corp.
But its kinda expected that I won't hear from them anyway.
I know where I stand.
Talking about this, I started thinking what have I gotten myself into.
Previously, I know that I got to study loads and loads of stuffs/years before I can be a lawyer, but I just didn't expected it to be THAT much.
Was stunned after looking in depth into the modules, courses and everything else.
After poly, get into a University to get a degree, and then go for pupilage and then the bar exam and so much more!
I started thinking how I got myself that ambition and it all started with children rights.
Because I was always debating with my mum about children having children rights and was damn determined to get change the system for children right because my sis often shoots me that 'Children have no rights, don't talk about that to us.'
Yah, so because of that, my dream started growing.
And then later on in life when I realise about what's going on in the world about human and women rights and so much about the justice that I want to fight for.
Debated with my sis the other day about children rights and I realise that children indeed can't get much rights.
Because..should they really get their 'rights', the world would turn havoc.
Not saying that they can't have rights, but just that they can't have like 100% of the rights they deserve to have.
Then suddenly, one of my aim(children rights) simply went *poof*, gone...
Didn't know how to continue on fighting for children rights.
Hais hais hais hais.
I'm already thinking so far into the future._.
No comments:
Post a Comment